Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Is Polling the Best Way to Go?

Level 1

I am working with a site that fires JavaScript functions at various points in a session.  Right now I am polling certain pages using setinterval at 1 second looking for the results of the a function having fired (a div's css display == 'block', a span's text == 'thank you', etc.).  Is there a better way to listen for a function to execute and then firing my own code in response?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Wesley,

You haven't responded on this thread. Could you please update us on the above asked information so that we can try to help you?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please elaborate a little on which Adobe product you are talking about? 

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Wesley,

You haven't responded on this thread. Could you please update us on the above asked information so that we can try to help you?

Thanks!