Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

HTML editor not working properly

Level 1

I am trying to create an A/B test in Adobe Target where the second CTA button on the page is updated with new HTML and URL. 

When I go to update this information in my Target experience, the changes are made on the wrong CTA button. 

I can't seem to get this to work properly, no matter what I do. Any ideas? 

Rachel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You may use Code Editor if somehow the CTA button is not getting properly selected by HTML Editor.

You may want to check whether the CTA button is uniquely identifiable on the page with an ID or CSS class or does it match with another location thus resulting in the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

You may use Code Editor if somehow the CTA button is not getting properly selected by HTML Editor.

You may want to check whether the CTA button is uniquely identifiable on the page with an ID or CSS class or does it match with another location thus resulting in the issue.