Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to measure exit rate in A/B Activity based on Visits?

Level 3

Hi,

As we aim to reduce exits on the specific page, we ran an A/B test with two different variants for this page. However, how should I measure the exit rates for control and treatment groups? We pull Visits data for these groups and use Exits metric, but it seems this metric is not right the one because the visits and exits are going to be the same? Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, so you're right, overall Visits & Exits will be the same; however, if you breakdown your Target Activity/Experience by something like Page, then you will see the individual exit rates e.g.

alexbishop_0-1698764539783.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Do you want to measure this through Adobe Target reporting or with Adobe Analytics?

Level 3

I am using A4T panel. I believe this has to do with - How to compare exits for every visits on a particular page ? Here visits are the group of sessions (randomization unit) qualified for either control group or treatment group.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, so you're right, overall Visits & Exits will be the same; however, if you breakdown your Target Activity/Experience by something like Page, then you will see the individual exit rates e.g.

alexbishop_0-1698764539783.png