Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to make an Adobe Target Activation request

Level 1

We are planning to integrate Adobe Target with AEM components to provide personalized content to our end users. We tried to access to Adobe Marketing Cloud Dashboard but saw that Adobe Target has not been activated yet (see screenshot below). Can you tell me how to activate Adobe Target as soon as possible? Who should I contact to make this request?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi .

To request for provisioning please reach out to Customer Care or your Account Manager. Also, only supported users for your organization can reach to customer care Since you are not a supported user, Please ask the supported from your organization to reach out to client care.

If you are not sure on who is the supported user from your organization, Please reach out to your Account Manager.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

Can you please verify whether your Marketing Cloud Company  "SCB" has been provisioned / have access for Adobe Target ?. If you arenot sure how to do this, Please Launch the Admin console ,from Administration UI and then click on the Overview tab .

After clicking overview in Left hand navigation menu ,If a Marketing Cloud solution is provisioned for your company then it will be shown under Marketing Cloud Card on the UI as shown Below

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Hi Parit,

It has not been provisioned yet (screenshot).

How can I do to request provision for Target ? I also sent an email to tt-support@adobe.com to request support, then I received an automatic email reported that we're not in the supported list.

Org /Company Name : SCB (THE SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED)

Email : uyen.nguyen@aleph-labs.com

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi .

To request for provisioning please reach out to Customer Care or your Account Manager. Also, only supported users for your organization can reach to customer care Since you are not a supported user, Please ask the supported from your organization to reach out to client care.

If you are not sure on who is the supported user from your organization, Please reach out to your Account Manager.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal