Expand my Community achievements bar.

How many workspaces can be created in Adobe Target Standard

Level 1

Hello Community!

I need some help. Is it known how many workspaces can be created with an Adobe Target Standard license when multiple countries will be managing Target?

thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Alejandrox2 I haven't seen any guardrails or limitations around workspaces so far. I wagely remember I was able to create 25 plus in one implementation.

~cheers,

Naresh Nakirikanti.

Community Advisor

Hi @Alejandrox2 ,

You can create as per the requirements in Target premium.

Adobe Target workspaces can be used to organize and group common set of proerties, auidences, offers, and activities. Some ways to use workspaces include: 
  • Split by region: Create workspaces for different geographic regions, such as European or American web pages 

• Create a catch-all environment: Create a default workspace for anyone with access to Target 

• Streamline user activities: Create workspaces to organize and streamline user activities based on internal organization, specialty, or other factors 

Workspaces are similar to report suites in Adobe Analytics, and users can have different views of Adobe Target by moving between workspaces. 

In the Adobe Admin Console for Enterprise, workspaces are known as Product Profiles. Users can be part of multiple workspaces and have different roles within each workspace. 

The default workspace contains all audiences and activities created before the Enterprise Permissions model migration, as well as all activities created via Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Mobile Services, and Adobe Target Classic. 

Administrators can restrict users to specific workspaces, or assign them to the default workspace. 

Employee

Hello,

Workspaces are part of Target Premium (and not Standard) and can be created through the Admin Console as Product Profiles. The Admin Console sets up a limit of 8000 Product Profiles (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/administer/manage-users/enterprise/property-...).

Thank you,

/Cristinel