Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How do I add Bounces or Bounce Rate as a secondary metric in Adobe Target for Automated Personalization tests?

Level 1

I only see page views, average time on site, and custom scoring populating as the possible engagement metrics to be added to this test, and I need to track the bounce rate as well. I can't use AA as the reporting source for AP tests, so I am seeking best ways to track with target.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Typically I've seen customers coming up with a proxy for a bounce and sending an event with a named mbox to Target when that thing happens i.e., time spent on page or an interaction indicating engagement. You could then configure your goal as "Conversion -> Viewed an mbox -> <named-mbox>". By no means perfect, and isn't measuring bounce as such, but it's worked well for other customers that have run AP tests 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Typically I've seen customers coming up with a proxy for a bounce and sending an event with a named mbox to Target when that thing happens i.e., time spent on page or an interaction indicating engagement. You could then configure your goal as "Conversion -> Viewed an mbox -> <named-mbox>". By no means perfect, and isn't measuring bounce as such, but it's worked well for other customers that have run AP tests