Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I skip the login page of my website to create an A/B test?

Level 2

Hello everyone,

I am in an Adobe Target project with a private website, which requires a previous log in to access the content.

When I try to create an A/B test by entering any url of this website, only the login page is loaded, how can I skip this log in page and load in the Visual Experience Composer (VEC) the page where I want to perform the A/B test?

Any comments would be a great help,  

Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI @KaterineRiera 

You could use the browse option present inside VEC to reach the page where you're trying to set up an activity. once you get the page using the browse option click on compose, then click apply modification if a popup appears.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI @KaterineRiera 

You could use the browse option present inside VEC to reach the page where you're trying to set up an activity. once you get the page using the browse option click on compose, then click apply modification if a popup appears.

Level 5

Hi @KaterineRiera ,

If you are setting up the test with Target's VEC then you should just need to login to your site in a separate tab. Then load the post-login page into the VEC.

Alternatively, you can perform the login via the VEC. When getting the login form within the VEC, switch to "browse" mode (button in the upper right area). Login then browse to the desired test page. Once there switch back to the "compose" mode.

you can refer actual post for similar question  https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/a-b-testing-behind-authentif... 

Hi,

Thanks fof reaching out to me!

I had tried this first option, and for me it didn't work

However, I got it by switching to browse mode.

Thanks again!