Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How can I add/integrate a report suite in Recommendations' Feed?

Level 3

I am trying to upload a product feed using Analytics Classification, but I am not getting any report suite under the report suite drop down. How can I add/integrate a report suit?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Kartik,

Admin of your company can go to Admin Console and there at the bottom he will see analytics report suite mapping tool and there he can map the report suits to target.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

Can you confirm if the analytics report suites are mapped with in Target??

If yes the you need to check the analytics group which has recommendations user resides with in  and add all report suites to it if not already in permissions tab from admin console.

You also need to check for all report suite access and web service access for the group in which recommendations user resides.

Hope this helps

Level 3

Thanks Pranav for the reply. I guess the report suites are not mapped with in Target. Can you please share the link (if there is any), for the steps to map the report suites? This will be really helpful.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Kartik,

Admin of your company can go to Admin Console and there at the bottom he will see analytics report suite mapping tool and there he can map the report suits to target.

Hope this helps.