Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How can i activate target activities?

Level 2

I am new to adobe target. I created an activity in adobe target. By default, its status is inactive. How can i publish this activity? I am not able to find an option to activate it. I am using 6.3 AEM.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

pankajg1611582​ If you created the activity inside the Target interface you will see the option to activate as below.

1731703_pastedImage_2.png

If the activity was created in AEM, then you will need to activate the same from AEM. Also please check your permissions to ensure that you have the right access.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

pankajg1611582​ If you created the activity inside the Target interface you will see the option to activate as below.

1731703_pastedImage_2.png

If the activity was created in AEM, then you will need to activate the same from AEM. Also please check your permissions to ensure that you have the right access.

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Thanks Shruthi Naomi for reply. I got it fixed, i was not having permission and due to that option was not coming.

Now, I am facing another issue. Below is my activity:

1731786_pastedImage_1.png

Here, i am hiding one image from my page. Now When i am hitting that page, Its always showing image, second experience is never occurring.

And, below is activity report:

1731785_pastedImage_0.png

everything coming as zero. Am i missing something or does it take time to reflect report. Do i need to add something (js) to my site page?

Employee

pankajg1611582​ For target reporting data to come through it takes about 5 mins . If you are still not seeing , please confirm that the target call is firing on the page and that you are qualifying for the activity with the help of the trace.

Information on how to run a trace can be found at Debug at.js using the Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger it