Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Feature Request: Dynamic Experience Fragment!!

Level 2

We need to load Experience fragment using Java script in a Experience Targeting Activity. Is it possible to load a experience fragment in dynamic Way. We don’t want to VEC editor for this purpose since there are few conditions involved which we want to verify before we load the experience fragment on the page.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@NitinJain what are the "few conditions" that are involved? Perhaps theres a solution that can be recommended if we get this additional information.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@NitinJain what are the "few conditions" that are involved? Perhaps theres a solution that can be recommended if we get this additional information.

Level 2
Sure, Let me give your real world example for my customer. So we want to load experience fragment only when user has finished filling one of the form, or has scrolled the page 50%.

Level 6
Thanks for clarifying NitinJain. If you are using Adobe Launch or a Tag Manager, I would listen for one of those two events, from submitted or scrolled the page X amount. Then I would fire an adobe target global mbox call or a getOffer/applyOffer with a flag, maybe "eligibleForXF = true". The prerequisite would be that you created an activity with an experience where if the user has the "eligibleForXF = true", that experience should have the experience fragment you want to displayed. Hopefully this makes sense.

Community Advisor

2 ways you can create activity

1) VEC

2) Form based.

Looks like you are looking for form based activity , where in experience fragment can be loading in a automatic way.

Note : In launch -> you can create a data element which has the custom js code that can be used in the audiences.