Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Experiment doesn't work with pipe character in URL query

analytics_union
Level 4
Level 4

I have an audience as shown in this screenshot:

Audience info.png

But when I open a link like www.foo.com?cmp=baz|trt|meg, my experiment doesn’t run.

If I open www.foo.com?cmp=baz%7Ctrt%7Cmeg, then my experiment runs as expected.

Does anyone know why using "|" doesn't work even though I've setup the audience as shown?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution
Docea
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@analytics_union 
Try to commenting out those | symbols. Instead of querry contains = |trt| try querry contains = %7Ctrt%7C
Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Docea
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@analytics_union 
Try to commenting out those | symbols. Instead of querry contains = |trt| try querry contains = %7Ctrt%7C
Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

analytics_union
Level 4
Level 4
That's what I had put in my Audience definition. See the "Or" conditions in my screenshot.