Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience urls not changing

Level 2

Hello,

I have created two experiences (A and B). However, when I go to "View Experience Urls" and click on the links, both experience A and B redirect me to the control page (experience A). I am not able to see any changes I made on experience B.

Cleared history and checked as well.

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Never mind. I got it.

The changes weren't showing in experience B because I hadn't changed the class name while changing the page elements in this experience.

Thanks,

Manna.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please elaborate on what sort of Activity you have created? Is that an A/B Activity or Experience Target Activity?

Thanks!

Level 2

It is an A/B test. So I added experience B, made changes and clicked continue.

Then I went to Target and selected audience type as all visitors and set 0% and 100% for A and B respectively. Then clicked continue went into goals and settings and set a goal (conversion when clicked on an element on the page).

The saved the test. Generated experience urls by clicking on "View Experience Urls". I see links to experience A and B. But both pages look the same (doesnt show the change I made on B).

Thanks...

Level 10

Hi Manna,

Thanks for your note.

Let me try and test this at our end and I will get back to you on this. Please allow me some time.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 2

Never mind. I got it.

The changes weren't showing in experience B because I hadn't changed the class name while changing the page elements in this experience.

Thanks,

Manna.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing the answer Manna. Really appreciate it.