Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Experience urls not changing

Level 2

Hello,

I have created two experiences (A and B). However, when I go to "View Experience Urls" and click on the links, both experience A and B redirect me to the control page (experience A). I am not able to see any changes I made on experience B.

Cleared history and checked as well.

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Never mind. I got it.

The changes weren't showing in experience B because I hadn't changed the class name while changing the page elements in this experience.

Thanks,

Manna.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please elaborate on what sort of Activity you have created? Is that an A/B Activity or Experience Target Activity?

Thanks!

Level 2

It is an A/B test. So I added experience B, made changes and clicked continue.

Then I went to Target and selected audience type as all visitors and set 0% and 100% for A and B respectively. Then clicked continue went into goals and settings and set a goal (conversion when clicked on an element on the page).

The saved the test. Generated experience urls by clicking on "View Experience Urls". I see links to experience A and B. But both pages look the same (doesnt show the change I made on B).

Thanks...

Level 10

Hi Manna,

Thanks for your note.

Let me try and test this at our end and I will get back to you on this. Please allow me some time.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 2

Never mind. I got it.

The changes weren't showing in experience B because I hadn't changed the class name while changing the page elements in this experience.

Thanks,

Manna.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing the answer Manna. Really appreciate it.