Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience fragments export issue

Level 2

When i try to export Experience Fragments from AEM to target, getting below error. Any pointers?

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 12.01.06.png 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@chandut028 

I would recommend reaching out to AEM support team it sounds like there could be an issue with the way AEM is making the API call.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@chandut028 

I would recommend reaching out to AEM support team it sounds like there could be an issue with the way AEM is making the API call.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 4
i have integrated AEM-DTM-Target, also configured the cloud service for sites and experience fragment. for sites, my connection is successful. but when i do "export to target" for an experience Fragment, a pop up shows, configuration for target missing from the experience fragment.

Level 4
if integration is via DTM, wont i be able to use Export to target button?

Employee Advisor

We too faced same issue earlier, but after logging in using Admin account it worked fine. Make sure you are trying to export using Admin account or try refreshing your session (logout and log in again).

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag.

Level 4
i have integrated AEM-DTM-Target, also configured the cloud service for sites and experience fragment. for sites, my connection is successful. but when i do "export to target" for an experience Fragment, a pop up shows, configuration for target missing from the experience fragment. does that mean i wont be able to use export to target if i integrate via DTM?

Level 3

Hi @chandut028 

Make sure you set the Cloud service and select the right Target workspace in the page properties of the immediate root folder of the Experience Fragment, You might leave the externalizer URL blank its optional

and what version of AEM and service pack are you on? we faced the same issue before

Thanks,

Ganesh

Level 4
Hi, How to set the target workspace in my AEM Cloud Service? I did the configuration with target but im not getting any option for workspace or externalizer. I am using 6.5 version of aem