Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience Column in Audit Report CSV file generated via API

Level 1

Hi,

I am using 'Audit report API' to generate Audit Report and 'Experience' column is present in the CSV file generated via API but I have observed that 'Experience' column is not coming in the Audit Report CSV file that is generated via Target Standard tool directly since last couple of weeks.

Please confirm on whether there is any possibility of removing the 'Experience' column from the CSV file generated via API as well.

Thanks,

Shalinee 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

Experience column  have been re-added from March release for AB/XT/MVT activities.

For AP activities, we didn't add back experience column.

Also, The 'Experience' column from the CSV file generated via API  won't be removed as of now.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

The Experience column   from the Order Details report (known as the Audit report in Target Classic) was removed in the Target 17.2.1.0 (February 2017) release because it was determined that data in this column was mostly constant for any experience and didn't render much useful information.

I have reach out to Product API team for second part of your question & will get back to you ASAP.

Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

Experience column  have been re-added from March release for AB/XT/MVT activities.

For AP activities, we didn't add back experience column.

Also, The 'Experience' column from the CSV file generated via API  won't be removed as of now.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Thanks Parit! This is really very helpful.