Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Exclude component from being overwritten by mbox

Level 1

Hello fellow wizards,

I am currently building an AB test on a custom mbox "failedSearchMbox" and as expected all the code is injected into the container div. As part of the original page there is a dynamic block loading product recommendations. I have tried to add the original code but it's not working as expected.

Is there a way we can create an exception so that this specific component can be kept on the page without being replaced?

Many Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

luisp46672881​, mboxes have been designed to replace a particular DIV completely using a designated offer. I think that you should try using Visual Experience Composer which has the notion of CSS selectors, so you could be more specific about which elements on the page should be changed. You can found more about Visual Experience Composer here: Experiences

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

luisp46672881​, mboxes have been designed to replace a particular DIV completely using a designated offer. I think that you should try using Visual Experience Composer which has the notion of CSS selectors, so you could be more specific about which elements on the page should be changed. You can found more about Visual Experience Composer here: Experiences