Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Epxerience id equal to 4 at a recommendation activity with only control and variation

Level 2

My current recommendation activity has a "No recs" (Control) and a variation with the recs. 

When I try to preview it, nothing shows up. My experience.id shows "4" in an activity that should have only 0 and 1

Any idea why? 

mysticDeveloper_0-1644254481403.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mysticDeveloper The recommendation activity does not render any content in the preview URL could be because of multiple factors, One of them could be related to "0" passed in the Environment ID field.

Could you try adding "content-trace=true" parameter at the end of your preview URL to check for recommendation logs?

In regards to the Experience ID part, was this activity initially created with more experiences which were later reduced to 2?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mysticDeveloper The recommendation activity does not render any content in the preview URL could be because of multiple factors, One of them could be related to "0" passed in the Environment ID field.

Could you try adding "content-trace=true" parameter at the end of your preview URL to check for recommendation logs?

In regards to the Experience ID part, was this activity initially created with more experiences which were later reduced to 2?