Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Edit experience names in MVT test

Level 2

Is it possible to edit the names of experiences in an MVT test similar to in an a/b test?  I am launching an MVT test with 27 variations using Analytics as the report suite via A4T, but I can't seem to edit the variation names to be descriptive.  Am I going to have to deal with trying to keep track of "Experience A, Experience B, Experience C" which would require me to manually build a lookup table for this?  Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@thomasb89951253 

When creating the activity,  you have the ability to give the location a name. Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.27.21 PM.png

If already created, go back into the activity and right click in the area edited, then select "rename location" Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.28.47 PM.png

When you look at the report now in Adobe Target, you will see the names. Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.28.27 PM.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@thomasb89951253 

When creating the activity,  you have the ability to give the location a name. Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.27.21 PM.png

If already created, go back into the activity and right click in the area edited, then select "rename location" Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.28.47 PM.png

When you look at the report now in Adobe Target, you will see the names. Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.28.27 PM.png

Hope this helps!

Community Advisor

number of locations not equals number of experiences.

Locations can be renamed or applied offers can renamed.

but the number of experiences are auto generated and as far as know it cannot be renamed.

SundeepKatepally_0-1611718852985.png

Level 2
Thanks everyone. I'm aware that the locations can be named, that's not what I asked about. It seems Adobe just doesn't allow the variation names in a multivariate test to be edited like they can be in an a/b test. This causes a huge headache when using A4T and Analytics for reporting.