Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Create profile script for visitors to a page

Level 1

Hello, I am trying to create a segment with the help of a profile script. What I want to achieve is to create the profile for the people who visited a url of my site. To achieve this they told me that I must create a profile script that profile script will set the parameter "user.inversionesVisit = true" for any user who visits my URL. But I haven't created script profiles before. Does anyone know how this is done?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

if(page.url.indexOf('us/en/services/tax/tax-function-future.html')!=-1){
inversionesVisit = "true";
}

@Gabnolasco you can use the above code inside profile script to create a segment. just change the url with your page url.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

This video provides a very good walkthrough of how to create profile scripts

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

if(page.url.indexOf('us/en/services/tax/tax-function-future.html')!=-1){
inversionesVisit = "true";
}

@Gabnolasco you can use the above code inside profile script to create a segment. just change the url with your page url.