Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Conversion event to fire on redirected page

Level 1

I'm having trouble getting a click conversion event to fire within a form on a redirect page. I'm redirecting half of my traffic to a separate page and wanting to test that button click. I've set up the redirect already, then when I set up the conversion click event, I browse to the redirected page, click compose and then select the submit button. It shows outlined so it looks correct. But then when I QA this by clicking on it using a query string parameter for QA, it never shows up. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

The redirected page is not "really" part of your activity. As such, no code is present on it. You could try a multi-page activity, add the redirect URL as another page with no modifcations, then in Goals & Settings select clicks and see if that works.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

The redirected page is not "really" part of your activity. As such, no code is present on it. You could try a multi-page activity, add the redirect URL as another page with no modifcations, then in Goals & Settings select clicks and see if that works.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal