Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Check trackEvent() call

Level 2

Hello!
I'm trying to create an audience by using "activity id" as a profile attribute.

So I followed the instructions presented here and included trackEvent() as part of the experience-code: link

Now how can I check the trackEvent() call? Is there any command in browser-console I could use to see this "activity_id" trigger before using it on a profile-script? Just so we can check if it's working in fact.

Thanks.

experience-code.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great that AEPD worked!

Yes, the profile script and the audiences are good, however, I was checking whether we can directly consume the Activity Name and Activity ID in a profile script interface; unfortunately, there is no information available on Adobe's Doc, and hope it is not possible.

So, the implemented method is good and should work as expected.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear @GabriellaPa ,

Can you use Adobe Experience Platform Debugger (Chrome Extension) to validate? It should capture all the server calls sent to Adobe Target with available parameter values.

Hope you made sure that the trackEvent() call is triggered after the response tokens from Adobe Target.

PS: If you don't share the activity information with other 3rd party solutions, you can use a profile script. Isn't that option not feasible for you?

Level 2

@PratheepArunRaj Thanks, it worked on AEPD extension  

GabriellaPa_0-1692034476057.png

Yes, I've also created the profile script. 

GabriellaPa_2-1692034739612.png

Then I'll use it as an audience attribute, take a look:

GabriellaPa_6-1692035708720.png

It should work, right?!

Thank you so far

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great that AEPD worked!

Yes, the profile script and the audiences are good, however, I was checking whether we can directly consume the Activity Name and Activity ID in a profile script interface; unfortunately, there is no information available on Adobe's Doc, and hope it is not possible.

So, the implemented method is good and should work as expected.