Expand my Community achievements bar.

cannot Load Page in Adobe Target Editor Mode

Level 1

I am trying to build a recommendation activity using Adobe Target. However, I am not able to load the page to make my changes and gives me the error in the attahced screenshot. FYI: I already have the required extension that the note is asking for.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SoufianeLa , Can you please check Target Licence version.

Recommendation will work only in Premium version.  

Community Advisor

Hi @SoufianeLa 

If the issue was that you don’t have access to Recommendation in your current license, you would’t even see the option to create a Recommendation activity. 

There’s most likely something in the page blocking it from being loaded in an iFrame. Whatever it is, it should be fixable. 

here’s the first steps i I would check:

1. Make sure you have latest VEC Helper add on. A new one was released earlier this year. 

2. Try and load the page using EEC instead of VEC. 

3. Have you allowed mix content? 

4. Here’s a great article that takes you step by step in debugging why the VEC isn’t loading: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/troubleshoot-composer/troubl... 

Feel free to share the URL that you’re trying to load and I’m happy to take a look at it.