Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Automated segments and Important attributes reports not showing for date range

Level 4

My A/B test has been running for quite some time, I have decent visit and conversion data, and I'm utilizing the "Auto-target for personalized experiences (50/50 split)" traffic allocation.  When looking at reports I'm seeing green checkmarks so the algorithm models have been created.

Automated segments and Important attributes reports are showing an error message when trying to pull up even though I have the report dates as either 15, 30, or 45 days. Error message reads "Automated Segments and Important Attributes not available for this date range". Any ideas what the reason for this issue is? Possible solutions?

Thanks

-Ben

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ben_mrm This is a potential reason.  Please open a support ticket so our Customer Support can take a look at the activity and ensure that it is not a bug on our end that can be fixed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

This is still an outstanding issue/question.

I'm wondering if this could be due to the fact that the test was deactivated at one point and reactivated? I did make sure the reporting data range was during a period where the test was active. Any thoughts, Adobe?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ben_mrm This is a potential reason.  Please open a support ticket so our Customer Support can take a look at the activity and ensure that it is not a bug on our end that can be fixed.