Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Automated Personalization Traffic Estimator

Level 2

Does the Traffic Estimator Tool for automated personalization activities in Target exist anywhere outside of the tool? I ask because, currently, it seems like you have to manually create additional offers to just calculate how many offers a page (or group of pages) can reasonably support. As an analyst that doesn't have Editor privileges in Target, this is problematic because I can't add in additional offers just to get the calculation for planning purposes.

Is there any additional documentation with the statistics involved or a spreadsheet that can generate the same time estimates as the tool? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I've been using Target for several years with editor access, and no Adobe doesn't have a calculator for AP outside of Target.  It's too bad because even with access to create new offers, you cannot evaluate a high number of offers without a significant amount of effort to actually create dummy offers that would then be used as an input to the calculator.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

I've been using Target for several years with editor access, and no Adobe doesn't have a calculator for AP outside of Target.  It's too bad because even with access to create new offers, you cannot evaluate a high number of offers without a significant amount of effort to actually create dummy offers that would then be used as an input to the calculator.