Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audiences in Adobe Target to target visitors based on the landing page do not work.

Community Advisor

For Testing Traffic Sources (Referring Landing Page: URL), I am navigating to Magazine Page using "MAGAZINE WORLD" button configured in Experience Page (http://localhost:4503/content/we-retail/language-masters/en/experience.html).

Bhuwan_B_0-1709836159556.png

For above Pages, I have created below Experience Targeting Activity and Audience in Adobe Target. I am facing difficulty in getting Personalized content displayed, please suggest what am I missing??

Bhuwan_B_1-1709836439460.png

Bhuwan_B_2-1709836520767.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

The Referring Landing Page: URL should be from a different domain and not from localhost:4503. Try creating a simple html page elsewhere and give that URL and then land users on to your localhost:4503 page and test.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

The Referring Landing Page: URL should be from a different domain and not from localhost:4503. Try creating a simple html page elsewhere and give that URL and then land users on to your localhost:4503 page and test.

Community Advisor

Thanks for pointing that out. It worked fine after trying it from a different domain.