Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Audience Geo-Targeting Not Working

Level 2

Hello Community,

I'm having trouble getting the geo-targeting rule to work. I thought it was an out-of-the-box solution. Am I wrong?

I simply want to set the geo-location for Australia, New Zealand, or United States. To verify I'm using mboxOverride.browserIp and getting IP's by country: https://lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country but the activity is not loading in the browser. On the other hand, when I use the default All Visitors audience everything works. I created an audience with the following rules...see attached.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 3.14.27 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe it will help you to check in which country Target recognizes you. For this you can e.g. create a form based experiment with an HTML offer with: <script>console.log('current country: ${profile.geolocation.country}')</script>

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe it will help you to check in which country Target recognizes you. For this you can e.g. create a form based experiment with an HTML offer with: <script>console.log('current country: ${profile.geolocation.country}')</script>

Level 4

I'm running into similar issues here. Are you using a VPN to validate your audiences? I tried @Perrin_Ennen suggestion and my locations are not all coming in correctly. I'm using a VPN and validated that those locations are accurate.....wondering if this is an Adobe issue.