Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Geo-Targeting Not Working

Level 2

Hello Community,

I'm having trouble getting the geo-targeting rule to work. I thought it was an out-of-the-box solution. Am I wrong?

I simply want to set the geo-location for Australia, New Zealand, or United States. To verify I'm using mboxOverride.browserIp and getting IP's by country: https://lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country but the activity is not loading in the browser. On the other hand, when I use the default All Visitors audience everything works. I created an audience with the following rules...see attached.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 3.14.27 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe it will help you to check in which country Target recognizes you. For this you can e.g. create a form based experiment with an HTML offer with: <script>console.log('current country: ${profile.geolocation.country}')</script>

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe it will help you to check in which country Target recognizes you. For this you can e.g. create a form based experiment with an HTML offer with: <script>console.log('current country: ${profile.geolocation.country}')</script>

Level 4

I'm running into similar issues here. Are you using a VPN to validate your audiences? I tried @Perrin_Ennen suggestion and my locations are not all coming in correctly. I'm using a VPN and validated that those locations are accurate.....wondering if this is an Adobe issue.