Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Applying a test across all pages of our website

Level 1

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a test activity on our navigation component. This means I want the test to apply sitewide (on all pages). I have implemented a template rule "OR any page where domain contains" with the main part of our website URL, however the activity is still only appearing on one page of our site. Has anyone experienced this issue or could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Baxtera , Somehow wrongly clicked me too. You can refer to https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/temtest.html?lang=en if you want to Test a global navigation bar by rearranging or removing elements.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Baxtera 

check whether an activity is getting delivered on all pages using a debugger (network tab), if yes there has to be some coding mistake or the element that you are trying to modify might be changing on different pages. i.e. page structure isn't the same for all pages.

Level 1

Hi @Gaureshk_Kodag,

Thanks for your response.

So I've done some troubleshooting and the activity is not getting delivered on all pages which suggests that there is something wrong with the set up. I have followed the adobe guide in terms of setting up the domain:

OR any page where 

domain is (case sensitive) www.invesco.com
AND  path is (case sensitive) /uk/en

I have also attempted different variations of the domain e.g invesco.com, not including the path etc. 
I have also attempted to use the URL template but nothing seems to work. 

I have also set up other tests and attempted to make changes globally, for example making minor changes to the text in the universal footer. I could not get these changes to replicate across all pages, which suggests it's not a problem with the actual component I am using to change the navigation...

Do you have any other suggestions of what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
Alex

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Baxtera , Somehow wrongly clicked me too. You can refer to https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/temtest.html?lang=en if you want to Test a global navigation bar by rearranging or removing elements.