Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Am i able to execute jQuery code in Target?

Level 3

is it possible to execute jQuery code from the custom code box within Target for specific experiences? The website has the jQuery library loaded already.

I am trying to do some simple things like $('body').hide(); commands, but no such luck. The end result is to use ajax

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

stevemalko​ Yes its possible to execute jQuery using the custom code section. The same has been documented at Modifications overview and there are samples provided as well in that document .

Hope this helps answer your question.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

stevemalko​ Yes its possible to execute jQuery using the custom code section. The same has been documented at Modifications overview and there are samples provided as well in that document .

Hope this helps answer your question.

Level 3

Thanks. the mistake I was making was not wrapping it in a document.ready function. once I did that, everything worked, including ajax calls

Employee

Awesome. Thanks for that quick confirmation.

Level 3

Thats pretty much what I would have done as well. Check if jQuery was "ready".

Employee

Using custom code, you can almost do whatever we do on a HTML page so you can jquery or JavaScript code enclosed within a <script> tag.

Note: if you are using some functions of jquery then make sure the relevant jquery file is present on the page.

Are you loading jquery after target on the web page ?