Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AI & Audience Size

Level 3

Seeking guidance regarding how to run 'exposure' #'s using AI.  Currently running series of activities / creatives via AI ... how need volume / frequency how many times creative were rendered over z period of time. 

Thanks in advance for the assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anned,

I guess you can see Activity impression in reports tab of the activity.

1791436_pastedImage_2.png

Go to reports tab.

Click on gear icon > Counting methodology > Visitors/Visits/Activity Impressions

1791455_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

anned22181987​,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. However the closest thing to AI we have are AP Activities (Which are available in Target Premium) Here is more information on those activity types here: Automated Personalization overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

Hello Mihnea - with thank you for the link. Allow me to ask in different way. We know Auto Personalization aims to render best experience.  We assume that algo. includes how many times offer (or creative) was displayed and until there is action taken (ie. click) and then the action taken feeds back into algo. 

If above is true, then how would one know how many times a specific offer were displayed (expressed as exposure or impressions) until someone acted? 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anned,

I guess you can see Activity impression in reports tab of the activity.

1791436_pastedImage_2.png

Go to reports tab.

Click on gear icon > Counting methodology > Visitors/Visits/Activity Impressions

1791455_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag