Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

AEM Target integration browser error

Level 3

Hi all,

I've done a very lean implementation of AEM Target integration, which is to export Experience Fragments (XF) from AEM to Target and consume the XF as Offers into Activities in Adobe Target. All the steps were followed from the documentation, there are few limitations with the integration, which is fine, other than that I see the integration is okay. I am seeing one exception in the browser console, which is,  

Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(...).TargetComplete is not a function which is from the headerclientLibs. 

Target gets included from Launch as an extension, which gets added into the basepage head in AEM. Im currently using at.js v1.7.1. 

With this exception in the browser console, I have activities which are behaving inconsistently. This exception looks like a race condition to me. I am not sure what would be the best way to resolve this exception, can anyone here provide suggestions for this exception? 

Thanks in advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies