Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Reporting

Level 4

Hi -- anyone get this error message when viewing the report of an personalization campaign?

When I view this tab:

JPFiber_1-1686662356859.png

I get this error message:

JPFiber_0-1686662254930.png

I've verified that I have access to the only report suite in use for the site, so it's not a matter of access.

Only thing in the naming convention I used a pipe like this  "PROJECT NAME | EXPERIMENT NAME" -- could the "|" be causing the problem?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @JPFiber,

In my understanding, the Activity Name is not the problem. However, try changing the name and see whether the error is persisting.

Since you have already confirmed access (You must be a member of the All Report Access group or member of a group that has access to at least one report in the report suite that you want to use) to the Report Suite if the error is still persisting, raise it with Customer Care.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @JPFiber,

In my understanding, the Activity Name is not the problem. However, try changing the name and see whether the error is persisting.

Since you have already confirmed access (You must be a member of the All Report Access group or member of a group that has access to at least one report in the report suite that you want to use) to the Report Suite if the error is still persisting, raise it with Customer Care.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics