Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Integration with Cordova mobile app.

Level 1

Hi All,

I am interested in integrating Adobe Target with a Cordova-powered mobile app. However, I am aware that the Cordova SDK has been deprecated by adobe in August 2023. In light of this, I'd like to know if there are alternative methods or if it's still feasible to integrate adobe target with Cordova mobile app.

Your guidance will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,

Sabeel Aarish

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sabeel23  - not familiar with Cordova, however assuming that it allows developers to make use of RESTful APIs, I'd recommend looking at using Delivery APIs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target-dev/developer/api/delivery-api/overview.html?lang=en

You can retrieve experience metadata and deliver experiences accordingly. Since this is a stateless approach, note that its developers' responsibility to ensure consistency for sessionids and tntid for accurate reporting.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Rajneesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sabeel23  - not familiar with Cordova, however assuming that it allows developers to make use of RESTful APIs, I'd recommend looking at using Delivery APIs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target-dev/developer/api/delivery-api/overview.html?lang=en

You can retrieve experience metadata and deliver experiences accordingly. Since this is a stateless approach, note that its developers' responsibility to ensure consistency for sessionids and tntid for accurate reporting.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Rajneesh