Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target certification

Level 2

I don't have hands-on experience in Adobe Target. However, I work in insight generation and reporting using Adobe Analytics. Therefore I want to go a step further and venture into the world of optimization and personalization. So I have already started learning Target. However, I also wish to get certified as I learn. So which certification should I start with? Is it Adobe Target business practitioner? If yes, is there a proper learning path for this with video tutorials? Can anyone please share the link for this if this exists?

If not, can anyone please advise which other certifications for Target I can try for? Thank you in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @Narasimha1 ,

From the certification front, you should opt for Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional (Exam AD0-E408). The link has the tabs for your to get ready, prepped, and certified.

To start the learning journey, you can always start with Adobe Experience League Tutorials which is free.

If your company is a Partner of Adobe, there are on-demand videos available in Solution Partner Portal, and can be super helpful.

However, if you don't have enough experience with the solution, clearing the certification would be super difficult since most of the questions would be based on use cases. 

Practice, learn, and experience it before giving it a try for certification. All the very best.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @Narasimha1 ,

From the certification front, you should opt for Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional (Exam AD0-E408). The link has the tabs for your to get ready, prepped, and certified.

To start the learning journey, you can always start with Adobe Experience League Tutorials which is free.

If your company is a Partner of Adobe, there are on-demand videos available in Solution Partner Portal, and can be super helpful.

However, if you don't have enough experience with the solution, clearing the certification would be super difficult since most of the questions would be based on use cases. 

Practice, learn, and experience it before giving it a try for certification. All the very best.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics