Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target - Activities -Unable to descried output

Level 1

For understanding about Adobe Target activities, i have created A/B test activity and added audience and experience but i couldn't see the output.

i have added audience as chrome browser and made a customization on WeRetail home page and activated. The status is showing as live and provided QA url too but i couldnt see the output for the changes what i made.

Am i missing anything? please help me

1780668_pastedImage_1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey harip26316648​,

Few questions for you:

- Are you testing content delivery with the QA or the live URL?

- I recommend running an mbox trace (Troubleshoot content delivery) to see if you are qualifying for the activity

- Also, try adding "mboxDebug=1" parameter to the URL and inspect the console logs

Here is a good article to review for debugging tools/best practices: Troubleshoot content delivery

Note that you always have the option of opening a Client Care ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com so we can set up a screenshare with you and troubleshoot.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

harip26316648​,

You won't be able to see the changes unless you have Target implemented at the activity URL location. Do you have Target implemented on: http://localhost:4502/content/we-retail/language-masters/en.html?

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Yes. We have implemented target.

I will explain, what all the steps i followed

1) We have created an activity, with the help of Target cloud

2) Choose Experience Composer as Visual and added the URL http://localhost:4502/content/we-retail/language-masters/en.html

3) Added the audience as "Chrome Browser" and "Firefox Browser" and done modifications on the banner.

4) Added goals

Now the time for checking the output, but disappointed

Am i missing anything here?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey harip26316648​,

Few questions for you:

- Are you testing content delivery with the QA or the live URL?

- I recommend running an mbox trace (Troubleshoot content delivery) to see if you are qualifying for the activity

- Also, try adding "mboxDebug=1" parameter to the URL and inspect the console logs

Here is a good article to review for debugging tools/best practices: Troubleshoot content delivery

Note that you always have the option of opening a Client Care ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com so we can set up a screenshare with you and troubleshoot.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Employee Advisor

harip26316648​,

It is likely that the web-server location "localhost" is prohibiting communications with the Target server. Please confirm if you see the Target mbox firing on that site.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335