Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target Activities - Multiple users editing the same activity

Level 1

Hey Community,

Was wondering if any one ran into this issue where one person is in one activity and is working on a few experience and another person who doesn't know the other person is in the same activity working.  The last person to save it keeps their work while the other loses their work that they did.  Anyone know a way of preventing this outside of just communication between the users?  I have not seen anything in Target that would let you know that someone is in an activity currently so it will prevent you from changing it from another user. (Almost like a checking in/checking out state, of the activity being used.)  Would save my team a lot of headaches in the future.

Hope that was clear.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think Target has such functionality as of now, but this could be great idea! 

If someone else is editing an activity that particular activity should be locked or should show an popup that someone else is editing this activity currently.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think Target has such functionality as of now, but this could be great idea! 

If someone else is editing an activity that particular activity should be locked or should show an popup that someone else is editing this activity currently.

Level 4

@wsengsiry-20 Ideally if two people are editing the same Target activity for different experiences, then all the changes being done on those should be recorded in the in the Target activity.

Regards,

Karan