Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

adobe recommendations template

Level 3

Is it possible or is there a way, when creating Adobe Recommendations templates, to have a certain piece of code or whatever targeted section of the code, to be excluded from rendering inside of Recommendations?

For example:

I do not want to hard code the number inside of this string 

blahblah-blah-19-blah

I want to EXCLUDE this 'section' (the number 19) of the string to allow the outside to update that number dynamically, like so

blahblah-blah-[*$*]-blah

Is this even possible inside of a Recos template?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

This functionality is not supported in Recommendations as of now. 

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

You may want to refer to the documentation present on http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/rec/t_create_edit_recs.html and see if the content helps. In case you have any other specific query do let us know.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 3

I have gone through the documentation, to no avail. Perhaps I did not explain this well enough...

[I tried to put the image in this reply, but it only let me attach - please see attached image]

The numbers you see in the image, change dynamically when you click to scroll through a carousel.

I have not tried this yet, but does Recommendations allow the use of regex in a template?

And I need to allow both positive and negative prefix notations​ like so: /^([+-](?=\.?\d))?(\d+)?(\.\d+)?$/

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

This functionality is not supported in Recommendations as of now. 

Thanks

Nikhil