Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A simple question on exam guide

Level 3

I'm not very good at mbox I know B is wrong. Could anyone explain the other choices please? Thank you!

4. A stakeholder asks the Target Business Practitioner (BP) to create an activity that tests the addition of a pop-up message after a visitor adds an item to their cart. Which of the following would allow the BP to correctly target this audience?

A. Add a custom mbox parameter for users with cart additions and target this audience to users with that parameter

B. Create an Analytics segment published to the Marketing Cloud for visitors with cart additions and target this audience to that segment

C. Select Visitor Profile > "Cart Additions" in audience creation

D. Target the activity to the cart URL

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

kathys75015221​,

People who have previously added items to cart is the same as people who just recently added items to the cart. Once the action happens it is in the past. So if we were to take that hypothetical I would expert it would include all of the people form the far away past to the recent past.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

kathys75015221

Those answers seem to be written in the most complicated way possible. I will re-state them to hopefully make them easier to understand:

A. Build the audience based on an mbox parameter that fires when something is added to the cart.
B. Build the audience based on an Analytics segment that looks for visitors with cart additions.
C. Build the audience by clicking on the following in the audience UI: Visitor Profile > "Cart Additions"
D. Configure the activity entry URL to be one and the same as the cart URL.

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

Thank you Mihnea. I understand it now. But I have another question, C. Select Visitor Profile > "Cart Additions" in audience creation, I'm just wondering if C only includes people who have added items to cart before OR C also includes our target audience (people who has just added an item to cart). Thank you very much for your help!

Employee

hi kathys75015221​ I believe the option C in this case might be referring to having an out of the box audience called  "Cart Additions" when you select the Visitor Profile option in the UI.

In that case option C, would be incorrect as there is no such pre built audience .

Level 3

Hi Shruthi,

Assume C is a correct profile script, will this script be acting real time? Does it only includes people who have added items to cart previously OR also includes people who has just added an item to cart. Thank you very much!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

kathys75015221​,

People who have previously added items to cart is the same as people who just recently added items to the cart. Once the action happens it is in the past. So if we were to take that hypothetical I would expert it would include all of the people form the far away past to the recent past.