Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

A/B testing for different homepage

Former Community Member

Hello,

I want to check different versions only for my homepage (rest of the pages remain the same)

Can I choose different links as A/B test? I only want the homepage landing page to be different.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

You can achieve the same through Adobe Target by creating a A/B activiity and make One Experience as Default and another Experience B (Version to include the Pop Up) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

Are you trying to test two different home pages of your site which are completely different ?. 

One of the most common ways A/B testing is utilized is to test two  different design directions against one another. For example, the current version of a company's home page might have in-text calls to action, while the new version might eliminate most text, but include a new top bar advertising the latest product. Experiences inside A/B test  ( Experience A, Experience B)  are basically different versions of a same page.

By Can I choose different links as A/B test? - Do you mean to Add additional pages or sections to the activity. If yes, click the Configure gear icon, then select URL. Enter the URL in the Activity URL field.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_ab_activity_url.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Former Community Member

I'm trying to create (with the help of a front end devs the same homepage but with one small change.

Version B supposed to include popup.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

You can achieve the same through Adobe Target by creating a A/B activiity and make One Experience as Default and another Experience B (Version to include the Pop Up) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal