Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

500 Error on generating Experience Preview Links

Level 1

I setup an form-based activity and get to the point at which I need to get the preview links for the test. When I click "View Experience URLs" I get the message "ERROR   Failed to generate preview links". In the browser developer console, I see that the response from the server is a 500 error.

Did something break?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

The status is Inactive, however it turned out there was an issue on Adobe's end regarding form-based activities that was resolved yesterday (5/2/2017).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

Can you please let us know the status of the activity i.e. Active , Inactive or Draft.  As You cannot preview an experience that has the Draft status.

Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 1

The status is Inactive, however it turned out there was an issue on Adobe's end regarding form-based activities that was resolved yesterday (5/2/2017).

Level 10

Hi ,

Thanks for letting us know. Please do reach out to community in case of any further queries.

Regards

Parit Mittal