Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

js code not executing before page load in AT.js

Level 3

Hi All,

I create a campaign in adobe target which needs to be set some window varaiable value before page load. It was working fine in mbox js. now my production site is migrated from Mbox.js to At.js.  After At.js its not executing before page load. is there any way to do that?.

Thanks,

Hariharan S

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

HariharanSubramanian_21

After Migrating from mbox.js to at.js, have you ensured that you have Global auto-create mbox enabled?

How at.js Works

Level 3

How can i check the Global auto-create mbox enabled or not?

Employee Advisor

HariharanSubramanian_21

In Target, go to Setup -> Implementation then edit at.js settings.

Ensure Auto Create is enabled, then load this library via DTM.

Level 3

Hi RamH​,

Auto create mbox option is already enabled.... Still its not working

Employee Advisor

If you are using DTM ensure that _satellite is firing in the <head> section of the page.

Also, if this was an activity created when using mbox.js, it may need to be updated to work with at.js, as per: Migrate to at.js from mbox.js

Append the URL with mboxDebug=console and confirm that all AT actions are rendering successfully

Level 3

Hi RamH​,

I checked with 'mboxDebug=console' parameter. In console I can see all the AT.js  methods are triggering. But still VEC header customized code executing after the page load only.

Thanks,

Hariharan S