Level 4

I am following through tutorial

Integrate AEM with Adobe Target Via Adobe Launch

when I try to configure on Adobe Target

I get to the step

Allow your browser to load scripts

I clicked next

I get popup modal error as attached

Error: These changes cannot be saved . The selected website does not contain target libraries.

I have completed all the previous steps and my target is configured correctly on cloud.

I am using AEM 6.4 going through Launch to      configure Target

Not sure Adobe target will allow localhost

Just checking whether anyone followed this documentation and have it working on localhost

target-integration1.jpg

3 Replies

Administrator

1. Were you able to load Launch script on the AEM page? Test it by adding an alert message to the page via Launch.

2. After adding Adobe target extension to Launch, Were you able to load the Webpage in Visual Experience Composer (VEC)? and follow:- Enabling Mixed Content in Your Browser

"Not sure Adobe target will allow localhost"

Yes, it will. Integrate AEM with Adobe Target Via Adobe Launch  is tested on AEM 6.4 only.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee Advisor

When you get the message about "Allow your browser to load scripts" follow the little video instructions on the right to click the secure icon in the address bar, allow scripts and reload the page. You shouldn't hit "next" until after you've loaded your page successfully and made any modifications to the page you want included in your experiences. Hope that helps.

-Ryan

Level 4

OK I passed that step. Now at Validate integration

Integrate AEM with Adobe Target Via Adobe Launch

However I cannot see green color is loading

I see always white background when I checked on Adobe target

Activity status is showing as Inactive

However change log status shows as success

target-activity-changelog.jpg