Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Target Recommendations not showing up on page.

Level 2

Hello,

I have done all the configuration like-

Added CSV file with data and uploaded the same.---> Created one Collection having data from my csv ----> created criteria to show recently viewed item ----> At last created activity of Recommendation where I can see recommendations coming in visual composer and preview.

1790427_pastedImage_4.png

1790426_pastedImage_3.png

Followed all the above steps still I am not able to see Recommendations coming on my page.  Also I am not able to see that coming in Activity QA URL's too.

Any suggestion what I am missing or any sample of how to create one will be really appreciated.

2 Replies

Level 1

HI,

Have you passed the ids as Mbox parameters as well?

If Not you might have to pass them so that the algorithm can learn before displaying the result.

Criteria displayed is only for Home page. So what is the page mentioned during the creation of the activity? They both have to match as well.

Level 4

niksonawane​ You may look in the activity and check the criteria status. If the criteria is ready to display the recommedations, you would be shown a green dot saying "Results Ready".

You may also Download the CSV from the Recs activity to check if there are products meeting the critera.

Regards,

Karan