Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Target Official Training Partner

Level 2

Hi

I am new to Adobe forums. I am here quickly would like to know where I can obtain official training for Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics in India (Mumbai) or in India? Have we got any official Adobe Training Partners in India who delivers training for this software?

I have come across many who delivers Online training for a few hours but I couldn't materialize as none had access to the tool or supply access to the actual Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics tool.  I have even come across institutes who are willing to deliver training on an official ground stating I will get an Adobe Completion certificate directly from Adobe USA. However, I wasn't that convinced with the offer hence didn't proceed reason being the institute wasn't willing to disclose the trainer's profile.

Your help is highly appreciated. I am even OK if anyone within Adobe willing to deliver training for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Siddique

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

siddiquedesai

I recommend starting here: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services Most all of the courses are available online. Good luck!

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Hi Mihnea,

Many thanks for your response. I have gone through the URL you have shared. However, I am looking forward to an Adobe Partner training center in India. To be precise a Lab based training center wherein one can involve direct Q&A with an instructor alongside having a hands-on practical experience.

Moreover, is there a moderately low-cost training conducted on the same. As I am just a student and looking forward to a more at a beginners level.

Sorry to bother you with so many questions. my apology for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Sid

Employee

HI Siddiquedesai,

Good to hear that you are willing to experience Adobe solutions. But  I believe there is no classroom training provided by Adobe. However, you can leverage the help articles and the videos available here > Adobe Target product documentation

But I believe there are no such solutions available for hands-on sessions, unless you are using it.

Employee Advisor

siddiquedesai

I can understand the need for affordable in person training. Unfortunately the online course is the primary resource. Other then that here is a free walk-through I found online: Adobe Target Demo Walkthrough - YouTube

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Administrator

Do also visit Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe for free self-guided Target course content, a great way to Get Started with Adobe Target!