Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Target awesomeness - big update to our Target Chrome Extension

Level 2

Hello, my fellow Adobe Target practitioners! 

My team at MiaProva is involved in helping clients adopt the WebSDK, integrate with CJA, and build on the awesomeness of 1st Party ID data in Target. With that in mind, we added a bunch of new features to our free extension. 

You can see the video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGv4iWa5DMs

and you are welcome to download it here:  https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/miaprova/mgmachpoeeklnmmiamheacganlehicdb?hl=en-US

New features:

- full support for WebSDK on top of our At.js support

- New network panel exposing mbox calls, trigger views, modular mboxes, and WebSDK requests (with search and filtering - super helpful for WebSDK validation!)

- Response tokens!  We expose each update to response tokens - this is huge for those using profiles as part of offers! 

- Profile retrieval:  full support for ECID, which is going to be HUGE for RT-CDP and when companies move to WebSDK and decide not to use the PCID 

If any of you have any ideas on other helpful components, please let me know. I can look into getting them added. 

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi @BrianHa11,

Quick question for you, I've been using Adobe Target/MiaProva regularly to test/view activities running on the web. However, I noticed around the same time period that the website I monitor/use target for isn't detecting any activities, despite activities running on the page. Do you have any ideas why this may be the case? I followed the troubleshooting guide and ensured the correct response tokens are on, but I am unable to see.

Thanks,

Jack

Level 2

Hey Jack!  

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, and I'd love to dive into this and get this resolved.  Can you message me the site?  Or email me at brian@miaprova.com, and I can have the team look into this immediately.  

This update was thoroughly QA'ed to support WebSDK, At.js, TriggerViews, and Regional mboxes so I am super curious what is going on.  

Thanks so much for reaching out Jack, 

Brian