Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe Target Activity LocalHost Invalid Domain Error

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have created 2 XF's in aem 6.4.3 and they got synced with the adobe target from my local. when i tried to give my local publish URL in the adobe target activity i am getting below error. I am able to create target activities using the dev/qa/stage/prod URLs.  Please let me know if i have to make any changes in the adobe target to accept localhost URLs ?

I have tried to turn off the Enhanced Composer but no luck.

Error: Invalid internal Domain in request: http://localhost:4503/content/we-retail/us/en.html at Object.exports.getUrlToProxy (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/utils/proxy_url.js:74:13) at new RequestHelper (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/proxy_request_handler.js:21:34) at exports.helperFactory (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/proxy_request_handler.js:12:10) at new ProxyExecutor (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/core.js:27:17) at /var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/core.js:13:27 at /var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/auth/ims.js:55:11 at validateTokenStoreEntry (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/auth/ims.js:233:5) at /var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/auth/ims.js:151:7 at /var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/modules/auth/ims.js:202:7 at Proto.apply (/var/www/node_modules/vizproxy/node_modules/dnode/node_modules/dnode-protocol/index.js:123:13)

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi,

When you are trying to load your local instance within the Visual Experience Composer [EEC turned off] are you seeing any console errors relation to

• X-Frame-Options
  • Content-Security-Policy

When I was testing AEM via localhost in my own sandbox I noticed console errors relating to X-Frame-Options [more info].

Nevertheless, I would recommend installing the VEC Helper Extension [Chrome] which will bypass both the console error when editing within the VEC.

Hope this solves the problem for you.

Best,

Joshua Eisikovits | Global Lead, Platform Support | Customer Experience | Adobe

1774566_pastedImage_1.png