Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

When moving objects, the page disappears in LC 8

Former Community Member
Hope someone can advise me what is happening here. I have just updated to LC 8 with Acrobat Pro 8. I imported a form I designed in LC 7 and all was OK until I needed to move a drop down box to a new location. After selecting the box, I moved it to its new place, when I released the mouse button, the whole page disappeared i.e. all boxes, text fields etc disappeared. The only way to redisplay them, was to select Ctrl-Z.

Of course my changes were lost. I re-saved the form as an LC 8 Dynamic form hoping that would help, but the problem is still there. Whenever I move or resize anything now, the screen clears and only Ctrl-Z will recover it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Not a solution but just to let you know that this has happened to me a few times (in LC 7) !! Extremely annoying..Since then, everytime I make a few changes, I save as, ending up with many many versions of each file