Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

View all version controlled forms in Form Manager 7.2

Former Community Member
Hi

I have a problem with Form Manager 7.2's version control configuration. The problem is I would like to view all the files that are published to Form Manager and version controlled afterwards. The scenario goes as follows:

With LiveCycle Designer 8 I edit a form and use the File -> Publish to repository option which is fine, upon going to Form Manager to view the file only the latest version of that file is shown I would like to view all the versions of that file in Form Manager. I'm running Windows Server 2003 with JBoss 3.2.5 and LiveCycle Form Manager 7.2. Is there anyway to help me out like some type of exposed API? Any help will be much appreciated, Thank you.
2 Replies

Level 9
Hi Dylan

There is no published/supported api that will allow you to do this.

I believe that LiveCycle ES does allow you to get at version information more easily - can you wait?

What is it that you're having trouble with?

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Howard

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately LiveCycle ES is not an option at the moment. My problem is that I need to have access to all the versions of a certain form and not just the latest one that I publish to Form Manager, I have read through the documentation and found out that the older versions of the form aren't destroyed so there must be some way to access them?