Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Using Dynamic table rows in adobe live cycle designer for an SAP WebDynpro application

Former Community Member
Hi experts,

I wish to make use of dynamic addition and deletion of table rows in an interactive form. I have bound the table row fields to a Data Source Node's context attributes.

I am able to add and remove the intsances via scripting, but then these added instances are not reflecting in the number of elements of my Data Source Node which I am using in my next WebDynpro view.

Basically the first view will have the interactive form with a data source node and a table bound to it, the second view will just display the final number of elements in the data source node and their values in a simple web dynpro table by means of context mapping between the 2 views.

But I am not able to achieve this.

Also when I add instances in the form's table in the first view , navigate to second view and then come back to the first view then those instances are no longer there.

Please tell me any workaround or solution for this.

Thanks

Lisha
0 Replies