Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Text fields at 45 degree angle

Former Community Member
Is there a way to make the text field boxes slanted (at a 45 degree angle clockwise? I am only able to rotate them so the text is vertical at 90 degree angle but I would like them slanted.

THANK YOU!
3 Replies

Level 6
I can get a 45 degree field if rendering as a print form, but it doesn't work for an interactive form. I'm doing this by editing the XML source directly. Maybe it can be done throught the GUI in the latest version of Designer, which I don't have. Add the attribute rotate="45" to the field tag.

Jared Langdon

www.jlangdon.ca

Former Community Member
Thanks - Once the new version comes out I will try it.

Former Community Member
I tried this and I can get the

i caption

of a text field to rotate 45 degress, but I can't get the value part of the text field to rotate. Can you get the text value to rotate? I see the caption rotate on both the "GUI" and the printed output. (I created my form with Designer 8 but viewed it with both Reader 7 and Acrobat 8.) I also noticed that the XFA spec version 2.2 states that 45 is not a supported value for rotate: the "value must be a positive or negative multiple of 90".